Monday 15 March 2010

All the better to SEE you with.

I recently took the plunge and decided to get laser surgery to correct my eye-sight. It wasn't something I'd ever really considered in the UK, but after several disagreements between my contact lenses and the Singaporean climate, I thought I'd give it a whirl! It wasn't the most pleasant experience in the world but there was no pain involved and the nice doctor even stuck a piece of tape with my name on to my forehead - presumably so that I could be returned to the clinic if I got lost. A mere 24 hours later and my vision was perfect and there were no side effects at all except a bit of dryness in my eyes. After grappling with the sensation that it feels quite unreal to have good eyesight after all these years, I can honestly say it feels amazing to get up in the morning and be able to see!

Glasses? Only if they come with wine in, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment